Welcome to Restore Me Massage Therapy
Thank you for visiting!
I believe in providing my clients with a sense of Relaxation and Restoration that Encourages an Active, Healthy Lifestyle.
Massage is not only a feel-good way to indulge or pamper yourself, Massage can be a powerful tool to help you take charge of your health and well-being, whether you have a specific health condition or are just looking for another way to reduce stress.
BENEFITS OF MASSAGE
Studies of the benefits of massage demonstrate that it is an effective treatment for reducing stress, pain and muscle tension. Some studies have found massage may also be helpful for:
- Anxiety/General Relaxation
- Pain Management/Recovery
- Stress Management
- Increases Joint Motion flexibility (arthritis)
- Reduces Muscle Tension/Spasms
- Improves Circulation/Speeds Healing time
- Lowers Blood Pressure
- Strengthens Immune System
- Improves Posture
- Digestive disorders
- Insomnia related to stress
- Myofascial pain syndrome
- Soft tissue strains or injuries
- Sports injuries recovery/rehab
- Assists with Chiropractic adjustments
Most people can benefit from massage. However, massage may NOT be appropriate if you have:
- Bleeding disorders or take blood-thinning medication
- Burns or healing wounds
- Deep vein thrombosis
- Severe osteoporosis
- Severe thrombocytopenia
It's important to discuss the pros and cons of massage with your doctor before scheduling an appointment.
If you would like to set up an appointment, You may call 813.603.6310 or you can send me a message through the Contact Me tab.
Thank you for visiting. I look forward to providing you with Relaxation and Restoration.